Sugar Free CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER GOOEY BROWNIES
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package sugar free devil’s food cake mix
- 1 stick of unsalted butter melted plus 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup creamy sugar free peanut butter
- 1 Bag of sugar free marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix and 1 stick of melted unsalted butter in a large bowl, stirring well until crumbly. I use a spatula because this can get messy. Set aside 1-1/2 cups cake mixture. Press remaining cake mixture into a greased 9- x 13-inch pan.
- In medium size pot melt 1/3 cup unsalted butter and add ½ bag of sugar free marshmallow. Stir on medium heat until melted. Remove from flame and set aside until cools.
- Combine peanut butter and marshmallow creme in a small bowl, stirring until blended. Dollop peanut butter mixture evenly over mixture in pan; spread evenly, using back of a spoon. Sprinkle reserved 1-1/2 cups cake mixture over peanut butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Cool completely at room temperature. Cut into bars. These may be stored in the Refrigerator up to 2 weeks if not devoured.
BY: CHEF FENYA OF RUSSIAN DOLL CATERING